Rain on the day of your move will definitely not be a dream moving scenario for anyone. The process of moving out is stressful enough.
Having bad weather on the day of your move is not only a nuisance, but it can bring about some dangerous situations. Here are some precautionary measures to take so you can keep your things dry and avoid bad accidents.
- Keep an eye on the weather forecast.
- Make sure your boxes are strong enough (sometimes it takes just a few drops of rain for a box to fall apart.)
- Cover any high traffic areas prior to movers beginning their load or unload at your residence.
- Wear waterproof shoes and a raincoat if you choose to be outside during the move.
- Watch your step. (Tread carefully, with rainy weather comes slippery surfaces)
Happy moving & stay dry!